Gate 2014 Exam
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exams held once a year. Gate exam score is used for admissions to M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D. in Indian higher education institutes and other Government Agencies. Now Gate 2014 is coming and students are starts there Preparation. GATE 2014 exam is a gateway to impressive careers for graduate engineers.
Why Gate 2014 Preparation is Must?
- Gate is mandatory for pursuing M.tech in IITs, NITs or other top levels universities.
- If you are failed earlier to crack IIT – JEE and still have a dream of studying in IITs. Gate provide you opportunity to join IITs for M.Tech/MS
- By securing a god rank in Gate, B.Tech graduate is eligible for the Asst. professor post in an professional colleges.
- If you are qualified in GATE Exam and Studying M.Tech, then you will get UGC scholarship of Rs. 5000 to 8000 per month
GATE 2014-15 would contain questions of four different types in engineering papers:
- Multiple choice questions carrying 1 or 2 marks each.
- Common data questions, where two successive questions use the same set of input data.
- Linked answer questions, where the answer to the first question of the pair is required in order to answer its successor.
- Numerical answer questions, where the answer is a number, to be entered by the candidate using the mouse and a virtual keypad that will be provided on the screen.
How to Prepare?
If you are looking for start preparing for Gate 2014 Exam I would suggest you to start Gate Preparation with aptitude. You can get regular updates from this website we are mention all the thing separately. You can search
- Gate Syllabus
- Gate Exam Pattern
- Gate Exam Eligibility
- Gate Exam Previous Paper
- Gate Exam Cutoff Lists
Where to Prepare?
If you are looking for coaching center, where you can start preparing for Gate 2014 Exam I would ask one place that is Engineers Institute of India (Delhi). Engineers Institute provides attractive fully AC classroom and best coaching for engineers, Gate Exam Coaching, IES Exam Coaching, PSU’s Coaching. We are also providing regular mock test series for IES exam or Gate Exam.
Faculty at Engineers Institute of India
Our faculty members are IES, GATE qualified and combination of fresh teaching expert from IIT’s.
- IES, GATE & PSU's preparation Batch : Regular & Weekend Batch (Regular 4 months & Weekend 6 month)
- Crash courses(Short-term) Batch (2.5 months)
- Postal / Correspondence Course
- ALL India Mock Test (Classroom Test Series)
Regular Course 11th & 28th March 2014
Weekend Course 8th & 29 March 2014
IES Crash Course 10th & 25th March(Delhi Only)